Although some of our clients do not like pesticides, others do. With that being said, we’re going to do everything we can to accommodate all of our clients. We’ll make sure that our services can match your needs. If you’re interested in eliminating bedbugs using pesticides, you’ll want to work with us. Some exterminators use pesticides haphazardly, we do not. We’ll work cautiously to ensure that we can kill the bugs while keeping you safe.
We rely on the recent study conducted at Purdue University. The study found that pesticides could indeed eliminate bedbugs as long as the exterminator visits the home twice and waits a considerable time between visits. Below, you’ll learn about the steps we take to provide you with dependable results.
- Our exterminator will visit your home three times in total
- During the first two visits, we’ll inspect and treat the home for bedbugs
- During our last visit, we’ll inspect the home for bedbugs
- If we find bedbugs during the last visit, we’ll treat the home again
- To ensure satisfactory results, we’ll wait 2 to 3 weeks between visits
Waiting a few weeks gives bedbug eggs time to hatch. Then, we can use our pesticides to eliminate them.
If you have any other pest control issues please check out other services.