Research to improve informal science education located within the Rocky Mountain region. The Denver Museum of Nature and Science is a city-owned natural history and science museum in Denver, Colorado.
The Denver Museum of Nature & Science hopes to inspire the community to appreciate and appreciate the natural world.
Tickets for admission that are timed and date-specific are provided to every visitor. It is accessible from 9 to five every day daily and is open on Fridays from 9 until 9 pm. The closing time is 60 minutes before the museum closes. Tickets for Museum admission (paid or no cost) are required when purchasing tickets to IMAX and Planetarium.
- The administration continues to follow the recommendations of experts in public health. People who have been vaccine-free aren’t required to wear masks; however, it is strongly advised for those who have not been vaccinated to be over 11 years old. They can’t confirm vaccination status, and we ask everyone to respect the rules and ensure a safe environment for everyone in the Museum.
- Members’ tickets are not charged. Bed Bug Exterminator Denver
- Your tickets will be in your confirmation letter or maybe scannable on your phone.
- Suppose the family plans to go on a trip with membership in the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery Family Plus membership. In that case, You can contact Guest Services at 303-370-6000 to make reservations for tickets for General Admission.
- December 10, 17, 24, 31, and the 7th and 14th of January will be held on Friday evenings.
The Museum’s entire collection is accessible to the public and free admission. It is possible to view the latest Survival of the Slowest exhibition and be sure to play with your children inside”Discovery Zone “Discovery Zone” with no additional tickets needed. Other things to do include watching films on the large screen between 5:00 and 6:00 at the Planetarium at 4:45 and 5:30, and taking the Virtual Reality ride in space even though a ticket/tickets paid separately are required for participation in the activities. There is a limited food menu and a cash bar offer. Tickets for walk-ups are also available.
Denver’s Denver Museum of Nature & Science proudly presents its recently renovated “Space Odyssey” exhibition. Inquisitive astronauts and aspiring humans have a chance to satisfy their curiosity about the most bizarre questions, such as “How would they know how many stars are in our galaxy when they can’t see them all?” “How do astronauts put the brakes on in space?” and “How would they know what the far side of the Moon looks like if it never faces Earth?”
Address: 2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO
Check out other attractions like Denver Zoo