The background of Denver, Colorado, might be accessible on the internet. Still, it’s more beneficial to know the city’s history by visiting the museum on Broadway located in Denver. The History Colorado Center is home to artifacts, stories, and artwork that reveal the story of Colorado. It is designed for multi-generational audiences. Comprises more than fifteen exhibits spread across four floors that capture the spirit of individualism pioneered in Colorado.
Welcome to HCC
Tickets are limited in capacity to ensure the security and comfort of guests and staff. Tickets are available for sale at our front desk that day you visit. You can also purchase tickets on the internet for a discounted price!
If you are preparing for your visit with a pass for this museum, you must adhere to the following visitor rules as per the guidelines and regulations about COVID-19.
- Everyone who is not vaccinated or partially vaccinated visitors to wear masks while in indoor spaces. People who have been fully vaccinated can remove their covers as per their preference. Bed Bug Exterminator Denver
- To ensure compliance with Denver public health regulations, all participants on field trips and staff and volunteers must wear a mask when they are two years old and over when they visit the History Colorado Center. This includes teachers, students chaperones, and the children who accompany them.
- It will help if you arrive no later than 15 minutes before the ticket’s time.
During the Visit
- History Colorado will manage in the capacity of the building.
- Improved cleaning, guidelines for physical distancing between parties, and the rearranged operation of certain heavily trafficked areas conforming to public health guidelines remain in effect.
The State Historic Preservation Office is an integral part of the History Colorado mission to connect the people of Colorado to help them discover, preserve, and celebrate Colorado’s archeological and architectural heritage by providing support and leadership for protecting the rich heritage of Colorado.
Do something positive! Through your generosity of your time, your membership support and tax-deductible donations, and many other things that help HCC remain active in engaging those who were not there before. Join their cause and help them and enjoy exclusive benefits only for members.
You can also help by donating towards their annual Fund or leaving a legacy for future generations. Another option is to offer your time. Find a volunteering opportunity you believe is the perfect fit for you. For a start in museums, history, and collections management. They also provide opportunities for internships.
Address: 1200 N Broadway, Denver, CO
Check out other attractions like Denver Botanic Gardens