Kirkland Museum of Fine and Decorative Art, located in Denver, Colorado, is an art museum with three significant collections, including the original studio and the building for an art school of creator Vance Kirkland. The Museum hopes to enable visitors to travel back in time through more than 150 years of artistic creation. The ever-changing collection includes 30,000 pieces by more than 1500 artists and designers, with around 4,400 pieces on display.
The Denver‘s Kirkland Museum of Fine and Decorative Art draws people in with the beautiful design and art in an original and approachable manner.
Tickets for timed events are no longer needed. Tickets online can be purchased, and tickets for visitors who walk in are also welcomed. By health guidelines, visitors who have not been vaccinated are urged to use protective masks.
Admission is free to Kirkland Museum members
$5 General Admission (ages 13and over only)
$ 8 Seniors (age 65plus) and Teachers. students (ages 13plus) and active-duty military employees with ID
Because of the fragile nature of the collections and the popular but vulnerable salon style they are displayed in, Kirkland Museum limits public visits during its hours of open and special events to those aged 13 and over. Visitors between 13-17 are allowed but must be with adults.
Colorado and Regional Art Works
- Set Design Maquette for ‘The Trojan Women’ – Henry Lowenstein
- Nuestra Senora Lamenta por Sus Ninos, Victimas de Nuestra Violencia – Jose Raul Esquibel Bed Bug Exterminator Denver
- Bottled Birds – Donna Marek
- Winter Witch Frightened by Spring – Edward Marek
- Seated Woman – Helen Hoyt
- Colorado Landscape – John Edward Thompson
International Decorative Art
- Electric Water Kettle – Peter Behrens
- Centerpiece Bowl that comes with Pewter Holder Centerpiece Bowl with Pewter Holder Peter Behrens
- Danse Moderne Jazz Plate – Viktor Schreckengost
- RAR (Rocking Armchair Rod) – Charles Eames
- Three Panel Screen – Christopher Dresser
- Autumn – Vance Kirkland
- Four Suns in Space – Vance Kirkland
- Fences of Little Italy (Cleveland) – Vance Kirkland
- Landscape Fantasy – Vance Kirkland
- Fantastic Flowers – Vance Kirkland
- Martian Dance – Vance Kirkland
Your donation towards the Kirkland Museum can start now! Your support will ensure that the Museum fulfills its purpose of involving the Colorado community with the rich past that the town offers. The museum’s ability to provide innovative exhibits and new programming will propel the Kirkland Museum to the extra mile.
You can go here to donate https://www.kirklandmuseum.org/join-support/donate/.
Address: 1201 Bannock St, Denver, CO
Check out other attractions like Denver Art Museum